Tuesday, October 29, 2013

IMAGINE HOW I FEEL...."SpeakingFromKupsy'sMind"













IMAGINE HOW I FEEL……………

There’s this saying, it has to do with how one feels
If your thoughts can be attacked, that can influence how one feels
One can be at the point where one knows but words fail to express how one feels,
Explaining is a waste of time, you couldn't understand what one feels
It’s real when you feel that feeling because there’s a lot out there set out to influence one on how one ought to feel
Would a little more money, more drinks, more this and that leave a lasting favorable impact on how one ought to feel
You need to get your mind right and face what you feel, engage yourself, take up a challenge, overcoming it can give you a good feel to the feel

For a long time coming, only the voices in our heads knows how one really feels
It’s been the main persecutor and comforter at the same time, maybe because it knows how we feel
Our thoughts become our words, habits, values and eventually our destinies, you know our thoughts on how we feel
Feels like one is on the tarmac of life, a little nudge, push and jolt could make one scream out what one really feels  


I've been viewing myself as a substance of lack luster for a couple of weeks, imagine how I feel
I've been asking myself when did this feeling get into me, disrupting how I feel
I've tried a lot of vices to curb, change and detour the thoughts on how I feel
Inspirational words, drinking, shopping, smoking non-stop and even having lots of sex to give a reason for how I feel
Non-have worked, still wake up in the morning and that voice reminds me of how I feel
Can’t believe this is real, never thought I could feel the way I feel


For a couple of weeks now, only the voice in my head knows how I feel
It’s been the main persecutor and comforter at the same time, maybe because it knows how I feel
My thoughts become my words, then habits, values eventually my destiny, you know my thoughts on how I feel
I've got to get my act right on, can’t falter, can’t give up and must proceed regardless of how I feel


Only the voice in my head knows how I feel
Only the voice in my head knows how I feel
Only the voice in my head knows how I feel

Only the voice in my head knows how I feel.


Signed

"SpeakingFromKupsy'sMind"

No comments:

Post a Comment