Friday, April 19, 2013

Peter, my love...!!!





Let me tell you a story about my love Peter
One of my many followers on twitter.
Got me falling hopelessly with his love letter
Till we hit it off, 3rd year-1st semester


Needless to say the love grew sweeter
Graduated and served 3 years later
Thereafter signing the marriage register
With a cute daughter, 
life couldn't be better

Now Rita was the beautiful babysitter
With very heavily endowed "Man-chester"
Also a very talented pick-pocketer
Little did I know she was a man-eater

I should have listened to the stories from the street’s jobless carpenter
I should have suspected Peter’s constant stares at the newscaster
Or even his lustful stolen glances at the bar waiter
I should have expected to catch my man and Rita
Recklessly, merrily Rollin’rolls on my two-seater



Temperature almost shattering the thermometer
Only thing I could calculate was the perimeter
Between me and her broken bones which won’t heal even with plaster
And have me behind bars for manslaughter

Good thing common sense came up like a lighter
Remembering the crime movies seen at movie theatres
thinking no jail term, 
no emotional roller-coaster
So I gave them a space of 40 kilometres

Now I’m blazing a packet of dorchester
Who would have thought I’d end up so bitter
Needless to say he’d be hearing from my barrister
Oh Peter, ma peter, 
the hopeless cheater

Now I’m ready for a new chapter
Really hoping that my next epistle would be much brighter
With lots of reasons for loud banter and laughter
Cos I and I know I ain’t a quitter


To be continued……………………………………

by 
Diggaboo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment