Saturday, January 26, 2013

MY ORDEAL by Pauldesimple





My rehearsal before the mirror
Was concluded without an error
My lines were intact 
And my stage movements perfect
I was prepared to dazzle my audience
With a beautiful performance

At first, I was in charge
Taking my audience on a voyage
Into my world of rhymes
And mimes
And the look on every face
Shows that we were on the same phase

Then suddenly I missed a last word
A miss I could not afford

I saw my world falling
Even with the conditioner on, 
I was sweating
Going forward became impossible
Moving backward wasn't available
I was in the middle of nowhere
So I stopped there

Yet with this commotion
I received a standing ovation
But I went home infuriated
And defeated




by Pauldesimple







2 comments:

  1. Hmmm
    This things happen somethings,but we just need to wipe away the shame and move on with life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even, many western scholars are now emphasizing on the
    fact that Islam came up with most prudent ideas through Quran.
    He also stated that he knew of many instances
    of corruption but he feared for his life if he came forward.
    For more information about Lotus Blossom Consulting, LLC, call
    toll free (877) 881-2685, email consultant@lotusblossomconsulting.


    Have a look at my homepage - www.facebook.com

    ReplyDelete